Saturday, May 03, 2008

real trouble

Hey, I am writing this from a hostel in Barcelona.

Why in English? Well, because, I have pretty much everything stolen!!!!!

I had this little backpack (I named him Luke, by the way) with me along with the big one (Mr. G is his name), and kept most of my valuables in there. I took a night train from Cordoba to Varcelona, and when I woke up, Luke was gone! Gone with my laptop, camera, dictionary, music player, USB memory, and yes, cash of more than 2300 euro too.

Everything's pretty much taken care of now though, I went to the police and called the insurance company and that kinda stuff.
And at least I didn't get hurt or killed or anything, and I still have my passport, credit cards, cell phone, plane tickets, and stuff like that, oh, and my diary, too. So please people, don't worry about me too much. Just a nice, warm massage will do. Haha. ;)

Plus, I made a new friend at the police station, he got his wallet stolen on the same train too. And guess what - we are both Japanese. Funny, huh?

Anyway, I'm not gonna let this little accident ruin my whole trip, so I'm gonna go see the great Sagrada Familia with the Japanese friend now.

By the way, thanks for all the comments on my previous posts! It's so nice to hear from you guys in Japan. They do cheer me up a lot. THANK YOU.

6 comments:

  1. hey,hisashiburi!
    first of all, i was really surprised and impressed to notice that you are traveling all over the world by yourself. i am proud of having such a friend,hahh
    i have been in California since last summer, though i am going back in June.
    as i have been involved in many troubles here, i can understand your feeling...
    ganbare!!
    makeruna~!!!
    i hope we can meet after you come back to Japan.
    Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. since mariko commented on this...now its my turn!! lol
    im glad to hear that YOU are safe.
    sorry for what happended to ur stuff tho...:(
    im sooo jealous you are traveling all over the world!!!!!! i guess uve caught a traveling bug huh?!lol
    im working in japan now, enjoying being 社会人。。。hehe

    i was in Barcelona last year and i had a blast!! OH!! if you have time u should visit "Parc del Laberint" its just amazing!! its a little off from the city tho.. a metro will take u there.

    anywaz, enjoy yourself and take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. おーい、大丈夫(><)!

    スペインは欧州の中でも治安は悪くて、俺の友達も白昼に羽交い絞めにされて殴られたりしました・・・。

    でも、体は無事で何より!お金とかものとかはなんとかなるし。

    あっ、知っているかもしれないけれど、XPであれば、どのパソコンでも画面の左下にあるLanguage Barをいじくれば、日本語を打てるようになるよ。

    俺の近況を報告すると、(今学期末で死んでいるのだけれど)、夏休みはフィリピンに行きます!AGBという銀行で働きます。その頃はアフリカかな?

    何かできることあったら言ってください!と書きつつ、なかなかないと思うので、とりあえず応援のコメントでした!

    ReplyDelete
  4. でーじょーぶかー!!!!


    ………



    何か、適切なアドバイスが出来る訳ではないが、



    でーじょーぶかー!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. あっ、いかん、間違えて名前を入れ忘れた…。



    上のコメントはけーkiritaniであります

    ReplyDelete
  6. language barは右だね。左ではなく・・・。すません、間違えました

    ReplyDelete